I realize that I’ve spent a lot of time researching the supplements I take, so I thought I’d share my info.
- Multivitamin-the one supp I think everyone should take. Make sure you get one that is whole food based. The man-made variety may to more harm than good!
- Omega 3-I think most people would benefit from a krill oil supp (my omega of choice.) I also snack on sardines and try to eat tuna or salmon at least once a week (I try!!)
- Ubiquinol (CoQ10)-a more readily available form for us older folk! Absolutely necessary if you take a statin (which you shouldn’t, just for the record.)
- Ginko Biloba and/or Gotu Kola-good for circulation (and other stuff!)
- Tumeric-for general aches and pains.
- Ashwaghanda-for anxiety (see apology)
- An eye health supp-contains things like lutein, zeaxanthin, bilberry, etc.
- Magnesium-Good for those of us who don’t always get ideal amounts of sleep
- Astaxanthin(a super antioxidant)L-Arginine, and L-Glutamine-my fitness supps
- I also take Beta-Alanine and Creatine when I’m lifting
- I recently added a fiber supp, a green veggie powder (with probiotics,) whey protein, vitamin C, and Clorophyll (an internal deoderant!!)